BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!


We had a difference in opinion when picking out the first outfit but one thing's for sure....it's a BOY! (he can be a baby of all trades)

 

Happy Mother's Day to both of our amazing Mommas. We love and miss you every single day. Thank you for the constant love you've showered us with over the years; we are eternally grateful and can't wait 'til you both share that love with Tiny, too.

Lots of Hugs,
Z, B, and Baby Boy Fullwood

13 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Happy Mothers Day to be girl!!!! Boys are so fun!!!!! I bet you are so excited!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congrats on your baby boy!! Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww a little boy! He will adore his mommy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw boys are wonderful!! (so are girls :)
    Congrats again! Love seeing the progress :)
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby boys are so wonderful! Happy Mother's Day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i just love baby boys! so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh, Brittany! I love coming to your page and seeing all the exciting and beautiful things to celebrate! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! I'm thrilled for you. I thought of you this morning while brushing my teeth - is that weird?! Lol
    Happy, Happy Mother's Day to a sweet and kind and gorgeous Mama-to-be!!
    I hope your day was sweet, my friend!
    Xoxoxo
    Soooo happy for you and Zach!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay a boy!! Oh my! So excited for you guys!! (You know how I feel about my nephew, boys are hilarious!!) Happy mother's day, soon-to-be Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hooray!! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are about to be SO blessed! We are 3 for 3 - all boys - and I love everything about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhh, a baby boy! How sweet :) He is gonna be one loved lil man!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy for you!! haha I love the difference in opinions, but yes of course he'll be talented in many things. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the little stud muffin! I still can't believe all of our similarities-names, blogs, and due dates/birthdates!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!