BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, June 3, 2012

16 Weeks

Hi, y'all! I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since the last baby update. Shame on me! One thing I have been semi-on top of is Tiny's nursery. We are heading to Lowe's this afternoon to get some paint and a few other things. Our nursery inspiration is coming mostly from Katy at Twenty Three Oh One (seen here); isn't Parker's little nursery just perfect? Katy did an awesome job. We also decided yesterday, while in World Market, that Tiny's bathroom will be "ducky" themed. Not too original, but cute nonetheless.

If anyone has crib advice/recommendations, we would love to hear! It feels like we've looked at hundreds of cribs by now, and they're all becoming a blur. Who knew having a baby would put our decision making skills to the ultimate test? I can't even decide on burp cloths. We're in trouble, folks.


To our Baby Boy:
We can't wait to meet your sweet little self. We talk about it every day; what it will be like to finally hold you and kiss your tiny button nose. We pray for your health and that you are loving all the juicy cheeseburgers Mommy's feeding you. Please keep dancin' around in there; it's the best feeling in the world.
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Baby Size: 4 1/2 inches long, 3 1/2 ounces
Total Weight Gain: None
Maternity Clothes? Nope, but bought my first pair of maternity jeans yesterday (for $7!)
Stretch Marks? Not yet but investing in cocoa butter lotion soon...
Sleep: Constantly! I'm normally such a night owl but Zach is loving the fact that I'm now the one climbing in bed at 9pm.
Best moment this week: Feeling sweet, tiny kicks yesterday. It was so amazing. I was watching Gilmore Girls and I think he liked it. Can you blame him?
Miss Anything? Sweets!! My sweet tooth has strangely disappeared; I never even want ice cream. I'm still eating candy almost every day, but no chocolate. Weird!
Movement: Oh yes :). Little butterfly kicks from our Tiny Dancer.
Food Cravings: It changes every few days, but right now I'm really loving microwavable mac 'n cheese. Yes, the powder kind. Kind of gross when you think about it. Oh and granny smith apples with crunchy peanut butter is a daily snack, too.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not as much as the last 3 months, but still feeling icky in the mornings. I know it sounds like I'm just trying to get out of housework (hehe), but washing dishes really grosses me out right now. It's made me throw up three times in the last few weeks. Good thing Z is a helpful husband!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not even close
Belly button in or out? Still normal
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Definitely happy. We are starting to get nursery plans in the works and that gets me really excited!
Looking forward to: Zach's first Father's Day. Any ideas on what to get a Daddy-to-be?? I'm not good at male gifting!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

12 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Happy 16 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful!! i can't believe you've lost your sweet tooth!! I can't imagine. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWH, so exciting!!!!! I think that is one thing Im looking forward to when we have a kiddo is decorating their nursery!!! Woohoo, no weight gain lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! Can't wait to see what you do for his nursery!!
    Glad you're feeling better! Happy 16 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've congratulated you yet, so congrats gal!!! What an exciting time in your life :)

    Lovin' the dress and can't wait to see as the little bump appears :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute! Congrats on your new baby! Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! still can't believe youre not showing! oh and i totally hope my sweet tooth goes away when Im pregnant. i cant see that happening though. ugh! youre making me so excited to have a baby..totally cant wait! and i cant wait to see all your posts, i think about it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember those sweet little kicks! Later they get stronger and spread out all over the place!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brittany, you are gorgeous and glowing! Happy 16 weeks!
    $7 maternity jeans...awesome!!
    I'm so happy you're starting to feel better!!
    So sweet that you started feeling kicks...so happy you and baby are doing well!
    Sending tons of love!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy for you, Brittany. You look just glowing! For Father's Day...how about some burp cloths and perhaps a package of diapers! ( he need to see diapers and how they work LOL)

    Happy 16 weeks, enjoy each and every moment. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo excited for you. First gift.. How about that stuff wher you can make hand prints. Then on his first official fathers day they can make hand prints together and he can have his first keepsake with his hand and baby boys right beside it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there friends, its enormous paragraph regarding tutoringand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.



    Also visit my webpage; take a look

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!