BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tea Parties Are Not For Bears

Last Wednesday, Bear and I headed to the Crossroads Tea Room in Old Town Spring to celebrate our sweet friend Amy's birthday. Let's just say that it wasn't Bear's cup of tea. Two hours of wrestling him on my lap while he dipped his paws in my teacup and begged for Airheads from the diaper bag and I was ready for a nap myself. The party, however, was absolutely lovely and I'm so thankful Amy invited us. I'm always down for any excuse to wear a big hat and pearls! 
 
 

Spot Bear's horse, "Uh Oh", amongst all the fine china?

We also had lunch and did some shopping with our friend Nicole last week. Always a treat to see her pretty face!

Still battling this silly summer cold, but it's getting better thanks to these grocery store grabs. Have you had this B&J flavor? If not, please run to your vehicle right now and drive to the closest grocery store. You won't be sorry! It's that good.

Bath time is the best time! He would stay in there for hours.

This face. I can't even.

Is anyone else getting excited for fall? I've started looking only at all things pumpkin spice on Pinterest already....I think I have a problem.

Happy Thursday!


4 comments:

  1. I agree on the hat!!! I still have a hard time not feeling ridiculous in even a regular hat. You wear them well. I've never been to a tea room. I don't even know if there is one around here at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! But you always do! This looks like a good time ... never would have thought you were wrestling him on your lab, hehe.

    Glad you're getting over the cold ... I think the worst thing is having a cold in the summer!

    And fall, it's my favorite season but I'm not ready for it yet ... probably because I know it will lead to winter and last winter was so, so awful that I'm still recovering from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are beautiful! you all look amazing at the tea party - what a cute place!!
    i love how much bear loves sweets (so does pippy)!!
    i hope you're feeling all better, sweet friend!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!