BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend Recap

We had such a fun weekend with my little brother in town; Bear adores "Uncle Ry-nan". And it makes my heart happy to see two of my favorite boys so crazy about each other. Growing up, I was always close to my little brother, but I never imaged him as an uncle. Seeing it now makes me so proud of the man he's become. Love you, Ryan!
 
 
A few snapshots.. 
 

That moment you realize your husband wrote REDRUM on your two-year old's bath tub. Also the moment you realize this is your Saturday night reality. (still wouldn't trade it!)
 
Sunday was my best friend's first "heavenly birthday". Can't wrap my head around the fact that it's been a year and a day since I last heard her sweet voice. Miss you everyday, Beanie.


Sending you all virtual hugs on this chilly Monday night. Hope you're staying warm :).


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love!