BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Week, Part Two

And just like that it's come and gone. Our pants are tight; our hearts are happy. It's such a glorious time of year and I am feeling extra blessed as we now have two wonderful families to spend the holidays with. And holiday-it-up we did. 

 dinner at the best steakhouse in the west (west Texas, anyway)
Katy and our precious nephew Kamdon...getting our fried pickle on at Skeets
Amanda and Cole were painting so we turned Kam into a little Picasso, too
 mini-reunion with my beanie!!
sweet cousin Braylie...ready to dig in at Mamaw's house
 this is where he spent the entire afternoon (with football on tv, of course)
 turkey gobbler Kam!
 Grandmother and Kamdon
lovely sister-in-laws (minus Ashlee)
The Uhaul Diaries, Part 2. This is how we spent our Sunday morning.
At least we had a lot of helpers!

How was your Thanksgiving? Hope you celebrated your many blessings all week long!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! That little kid sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all... I can NOT believe how big Kamdon is! : ( I'm going to die of shock when I see that precious boy in person.

    Second, I am jealous that you got to go to Skeet's for fried pickles. We have to go when I am home too! Please? I'm also jealous you got to see Amanda! And that she got to see you.

    It looks like y'all had so much fun and ate lot's of goodies at Mema's. Hmm...by looks I don't mean that anyone looks big, I just saw the picture in Mema's kitchen. I thought I should clarify. : )

    I can't wait until December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments, Brittany! I am still getting the hang of the blog world but I love yours as well...I'll definitely have to try out some of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!