BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

29 Weeks

 
Hi, friends! I'm sorry this update is a little late (as in almost a week late...) but it's my goal to have every single week recorded to look back on after Little Man gets here. I want him to see someday just how happy and anxious his Momma and Daddy were in preparation for his arrival.
 
 
To our sweet Baby Boy:
 You have been such a travelin' champ the past week. Thank you for being patient with your Mom and all her plane rides, long drives, and unpredictable sleeping patterns. You were a little trooper through it all, perfectly content eating loads of ice cream and Chili's queso. Uncle Ryan loved getting to actually see you for the first time (you were much too small back in June) and even gave you the biggest, sweetest kiss before telling you goodbye. The next time he sees you, he'll be able to kiss your soft, chubby cheeks. He loves you already, as do we.
 
p.s. I'm sorry you keep getting the hiccups, but Mommy loves them. Cutest thing ever.
   
How Far Along: 29 weeks, 2 days (at the time of these pictures)
Baby Size: 15 inches, 3 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 15-16 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Mostly comfy dresses and skirts, and maternity shorts/pants are a must now.
Stretch Marks? No new ones to report!
Sleep: Sleeping great...hoping it lasts
Best moment this week: Seeing my little brother, parents, and bff Whitney in Colorado. Getting out of the humidity was nice, too :) 
Miss Anything? Hot tubs! It was hard being at the hotel with my family and not being able to relax in the hot tub with them.
Movement: Lots this week as usual. It's getting a little painful at times as Little Man grows (and improves his karate chops)
Food Cravings: ICE CREAM. I can honestly say the infamous ice cream cravings have set in. I'm really wanting coffee flavored, which I'm assuming has caffeine but I'm a bad girl and eat it anyway. Last night I made the strangest concoction...filled a big glass full of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, poured in about a cup of milk, and topped it off with a chopped up Twix bar (just for good measure). Tiny was in heaven.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Got a little queasy at the dentist today, but felt fine afterwards.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, barely
Wedding rings on or off? On & loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy unless not fed
Looking forward to: The first A&M football game this weekend! Z is beyond excited; it's really cute. He even designed and ordered Baby and me a special shirt just for the game...hoping it gets here in time!


Happy Hump Day, y'all! Can't wait to finish catching up on all of your posts!

13 comments:

  1. Haha I just realized that I told you to bring your swim suit if you wanted and that we could go to the hot tub. I had no idea you weren't supposed to go when you are pregnant...I told you I know NOTHING! I'm liable to be sitting at the hot tub, wine in hand, smoking a cigar while being 9 months pregnant! I sure hope not.

    You look gorgeous! That is so cute that Uncle Ryan gave Tiny a kiss, I bet he is SO excited! I'm glad you made it home safely, catching up on the phone soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh hahaha Whit! I laughed so hard at the picture of you with a big baby belly, doing all the things your doctor advises NOT to do. I didn't know hot tubs weren't safe either....kindof wish they had kept me in the dark on that one so I'd still be able to enjoy them!

      Miss you, G, Junior, and Harley sooooo much. Call me soon!

      Delete
  2. awh, Baby Tiny is going to have a wonderful Uncle, I bet he's super excited to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time Ian got them. it freaked me out because i had no clue what was going on. i figured it out really quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love reading your posts and I am sure "little Man" will too. You have such a wonderfully supportive family and husband. You are truly fortunate. Have a great week. It is still very hot and humid in upstate NY. I can only imagine how hot Texas is. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. bryce is so excited about the aggie game too. i think that, along with the first cowboy game of the season, is enough to make his heart explode! boys are so silly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your maternity style is soooo cute! I hope I look half as cute as you when I get pregnant! Can't wait to see the new shirt for you and baby tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the maxi skirt! You are beautiful, as usual. AND Chili's queso is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love watching your baby belly grow, it's SO adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiny is growing so much :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay he's getting big! Cute dress. By the way that ice cream concoction you made sounds amazing! Yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy 29 weeks!! ahhh, you know i love your outfits! you always look so stylish and comfy! such a good idea to use those skirts to your advantage - love it!
    the ice cream treat sounded so good. we have some in the freezer but i am too lazy to go downstairs. haha.
    have a wonderful weekend, brittany!!
    <3<3<3
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking so gorgeous and happy!!! 29 weeks!!! You are getting so close... how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!