BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Lady's Gift Guide

 My sweet mother-in-law's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday/Cinco de Mayo, Lisa!) & we always love picking out gifts for her. I find it so much easier to shop for women than men; I just pick out something I would love getting and buy it for the lady I'm shopping for. Easy enough, right? This also makes this post a must-read for my husband. :)
 
With Mother's Day right around the corner, I thought I'd share some of my go-to gifts for the ladies in my life! I'm very blessed to be surrounded by some amazing women that deserve to be treated to something special.
 

First up, the card. I'm obsessed with Treat Cards and the beautiful, personalized cards they offer. You can even print them right off your home computer! The designs are beautiful and truly make a keepsake card. If you're looking for a last minute Mother's Day card, go check out treat.!

When I saw this tiny initial necklace on Etsy, I instantly thought of my mother-in-law. She has 6 grandsons and the tiny charms are perfect for a nice big party of initials. :)

These gorgeous rose cookies from SweetLikeaCookie on Etsy make such a yummy, special treat. They're almost too pretty to eat!

These monogrammed wallets are fun, fresh, & modern. The navy is my personal favorite. (hint hint, Zach :) )

The cutest stationary set by Kate Spade for the lady that loves to correspond. And for the lady that just loves pretty things.
 
 
 This shea butter travel kit is handy for the lady on the go! My sis-in-law swears by these products and I agree; they leave your hands feeling so silky smooth.
What are you getting your Momma for Mother's Day this year? Do you have a favorite gift for ladies?
Do tell!
 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love!