BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, amigas!

Hope you had a great day & ate lots of tacos! We had grilled cheese sandwiches for supper, but we still celebrated all day long (despite our very American food). We started the day with a festive playgroup party; we both had fun "playing" with our friends!
 
Someone wasn't feelin' the 'stache at first...

But soon he got used to it & we had such a fun day! Ole!

Hammock selfie while the boys did yard work this evening. C'est la vie. Wait...that's French.
 
Loving all of your fun, festive posts today! I live for holidays & reasons to celebrate. Making special memories is my favorite & I hope Bear will someday look back and love (and laugh at) the good times we had.

Hasta luego! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh could Bear be any cuter?! Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He get's to dress up for everything!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love how festive y'all got!

    And you're absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I LOVED seeing your posts on Instragram on Cinco de Mayo, but I just had to come look at Bear again. He looks adorable!! Makes me laugh every time I see it. And you?! You look stunning in this photo. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!