BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

{Easy as Pie} Pumpkin Spice Pretzels

It's no secret that I am a fan of chocolate dipped pretzels. I make them any time I can think of a good excuse, usually using white almond bark and topping with sprinkles. After seeing a similar recipe for PS Popcorn on Pinterest the other day, I decided to try it out on pretzels instead. And, luckily, they came out delicious! Oh fall and all your pumpkin glory, we are so happy you're (almost) here.
 
These pretzels have the perfect combo of sweet and salty meets pumpkin pie. Just be warned, you'll want to eat the whole batch in one sitting!
 
It's rainy in Houston today, the perfect excuse to lounge and sip cappuccino (which pairs so nicely with these PS pretzels!).
 
You'll need:
-1 pkg. white chocolate almond bark
-mini pretzels
-orange food coloring (optional)
-pumpkin pie spice (1 tsp. for every 8 oz. of chocolate)
 
Directions:
1. Melt almond bark in microwave safe dish for one minute, remove and stir. Keep heating in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until completely melted. Careful not to burn the chocolate.
2. Stir in pumpkin pie spice. I used just over 1 teaspoon for half the block of almond bark.
3. Stir in a couple drops of food coloring, depending on your desired pretzel color.
4. Dip pretzels into the chocolate and lay flat on wax paper to dry.
 
 
*You could top pretzels with crushed graham crackers, sprinkles, or stripe with white chocolate as well. I was so anxious to get into these bad boys that I left all the pretty stuff off. :)
 

 
That's it! So easy and so yummy. Will definitely be making these again all through the holiday season!

What are some of your favorite pumpkin recipes? I'm a pumpkin fanatic so I'd love some new ones to try!



2 comments:

  1. I love chocolate covered pretzels and these are so perfect for the fall season! I'll have to try these out. G and I are making pumpkin spice chocolate chip cookies this weekend, my first time to ever make anything pumpkin spice flavored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of pumpkins (I know! what's wrong with me?!) but these look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!