BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blown Away...

This afternoon I went to check the mail expecting to find the usual bills and Kroger ads. To my complete surprise, the most thoughtful package awaited me and totally made my day. It made Bear's day too, actually, because a happy Momma=a happy Baby. The milk just tastes sweeter when Mom's all we-actually-got-a-present-in-the-mail-and-I-can't-stop-smiling-about-it. You see, not everyone is kind enough to send such a wonderful, heartfelt package. But my friend Maria is. She's expecting her own precious baby girl in March and still found the time to send Bear and me a gift during this busy holiday season. Thank you, Maria! You are the BEST.

for Baby:
(aren't they adorable?)
and for Momma:
(I am absolutely DYING to get this around my neck...the perfect Christmas necklace, no?)

Everytime I sit down to write a blog post or read one of yours, I am overcome with feelings of warmth and gratitude. This little world of Blogland truly is an amazing place, where tons of love is shared and beautiful friendships are created. I am incredibly thankful for each of you and the smiles your sweet comments and posts bring to me each day.

And to Maria,
I honestly can't even remember how we "found" each other, but I'm so thankful that we did. You have inspired and moved me in ways I can't begin to explain; your words have taught me so much about life, love, and patience. I feel honored to share in your journey of life and motherhood and can't wait to see what a remarkable Mommy you will be. Thank you for bringing so much joy to this little blog and more importantly, to the writer of it. I can't wait for the day our babies, and us, can meet :).

11 comments:

  1. That Maria IS so sweet! I just love her, she always leaves the sweetest comments and I know she is just as genuine and sweet as those comments would suggest. I am TOTALLY jealous of that necklace, it is gorgeous! Good job Maria!! And those little clothes, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Adorable outfits for Bear and a gorgeous necklace for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...definately better than junk mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There really are some pretty amazing people out there in this blogland!!! Its amazing how close you can come with someone and yet you've never met in person, just by that bond you've made via the cyber world. Great friends are hard to come by these day's. Glad you've added another one to your books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read your entire birthing blog. How amazing to have Bear surrounded by the love of all his family. He is adorable. You are amazing and quite a trooper. Glad you are home and able to enjoy your first Christmas with Bear. I have been off line...vacation, disabled computer and our Artisan Shoppe...now Christmas. Congratulations to all of you. May your Christmas be merry and your new year full of wonderful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Wow! I'm sure Bear was so happy since the milk def has to taste better when you're happy ;)

    That necklace is all sorts of gorgeous! I can't to see pictures of you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this made me cry!! I've been doing a lot of that lately! :) I signed on to Blogger a bit ago and as I was going down my dashboard, the photo of the gifts I sent popped up - you are SO sweet to dedicate a post to the gifts (and me)!! I'm so happy you like everything and that it could bring a little extra joy to your day...and to Bear's! ;)
    I know I've said it a bunch, but it has been so awesome to follow along your journey. I remember when I first came across your blog - you had posted a few times about your wedding and honeymoon...I could tell instantly that I would be looking forward to your posts. It's been a blessing getting to know you and become friends all through the little world of blogging. You embraced pregnancy so beautifully and I truly admire that...I loved following your journey to motherhood - I think a lot of us did. And now, to follow the next chapter, will be even sweeter. Thank you for your kindness and support always!! Texas will definitely be in one of our upcoming vacations!! :)
    Hope you're having a sweet night with your little man!
    Thank YOU!! Xoxoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. - that necklace will be gorgeous on you! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW how nice to have a fellow pregnant blogger (I just started following Maria's Blog) too be extra kind this time of the year. Bear's new outfit is so cute but I am loving your Gorgeous Emerald Statement Necklace and cannot wait to see you wear it.

    I, too am very happy I found your blog and have read every single post so far. I have particularly enjoyed your weekly updates while pregnant, and now the weekly updates while Bear is born. I hope we can be friends for a long time to come and that we can share baby/kid stories together, too. =)

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!