BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sleeping Beauty and a Discount!


The life of Baby Bear is really tough....

He's been asleep for the past 3 hours and Z and I have enjoyed a feast of greasy Mickey Dees and some good quality Jungle Gold on the Discovery Channel (not my choice). Laundry's been washed, dried, and put away...oh and did I mention that I found 5 minutes to paint my toenails? Funny how now that I can finally reach them, I can't find the time to paint them. We're adjusting little by little to our new routine and still loving every minute with this little cutie. 


----------------------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to share with you all the new exclusive 10% off code for kohls.com. You can apply code TENBLOG through December 23rd; it can even be used to stack savings with one other department level code as well.

I was in Kohl's just last night and they have such a fabulous selection of clothes, shoes, and jewelry right now; is anyone else obsessed with the Lauren Conrad line (I know my friend Whitney at Keeping Up With the Cyperts is!)? It's the perfect time to finish your Christmas shopping or even get a few treats for yourself :). Happy shopping, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Baby Bear is absolutely divine! The perfect mix of his mummy and daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with Lauren Conrad's stuff! As a matter of fact, I just got a Kohls card on Black Friday : ). Bear is SO handsome! I can't wait to see him, I'm going to want to bring him back with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you and Zach had a relaxing time while Bear took a snooze. He is precious and so is that onesie he's wearing!! I bet the McDonald's tasted so good. I was craving a burger all afternoon! Thanks so much for sharing the Kohl's code! I am there at least once a week...love it there!!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend with your boys, beautiful mama!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable soon!! congrats on such a a beautiful bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!