BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, March 3, 2013

(not so new)Newlywed Link-up

I don't usually do Q&A's but after seeing this post on my friend Whitney's blog I thought it'd be fun for Z and I to answer the questions, too. Z and I have been married almost two years but still consider ourselves semi-newlyweds. We're new parents...does that count?
 
Whit found the link up over at Passion, Pink & Pearls (a blog you gotta check out! she is super creative and talented).
 
Here goes nothin'...
 
 
ONE:What advice would you give a friend who found out that he/she is getting married?
B: Soak up every moment and don't stress out over wedding planning. The wedding will come and go but your marriage is forever.
Z: Just get her whatever she wants.

TWO:Do you have a pet name for your spouse? If so, what is it?
B: Yes, Z-Bear. I called him that, and he called me B-Bear, long before we were expecting our son. Funny how that worked out! Now I tend to call him Papa Bear more; it just fits :).
Z: Smallz and B-Bear

THREE:What are 3 things that your spouse cannot live without?
B: his tools (he's always making and/or fixing something!), cheeseburgers (his favorite meal), and
his truck. He grew up on a farm so he can't imagine driving anything else!
Z: her blog, her clothes/closet, her new son, Bear

 
FOUR:What is your favorite date idea? (something you have or haven't done)
B: Simple, dinner and a movie. Maybe take a long walk afterwards...I love walking with Zach. That's when we have our very best, deepest talks. We aren't too picky around these parts, we just like being together.
Z: Ditching the dinner and movie to cuddle on the couch.


FIVE:Is there a book or movie that reminds you of your marriage with your spouse? If so, which one and why?
B:
This isn't a book or a movie, but I'd probably say Lorelai and Luke from Gilmore Girls. Granted we didn't have a 7 year relationship pre-marriage (and I don't have a 16 year old child), but Zach is Mr. Fix It and we tease each other like they do. Lorelai and Luke compliment each other really well and I see that with Z and myself; we help "fill in each other's blanks". I also call him my Mr. Darcy, so Pride & Prejudice deserves a shout-out (though the story-line is really nothing like our relationship other than the whole falling in love part).
Z: The Notebook because the city girl ends up with the country boy.


SIX: Rate the very last kiss you had with your spouse. How was it on a scale of 1-10?
B: 8 maybe? Z has a pretty nasty stomach bug so we're trying not to spread germs.
Z: Every kiss is a 10
^"kiss" up

SEVEN:What was the very first thing you noticed about your spouse when you first met??
B: His dimple. He only has one, on his left cheek, and it's adorable. Caught my eye right away. (Bear got two :) )
Z: Her eyes...they were pretty.

EIGHT:What was the very first gift your spouse ever gave you?
B: A flight to Houston to see him.... first "gifty" gift was a breakfast tray with pictures of us and my name engraved.
Z: a photobook with pictures of our first two months together
 

NINE:Is there anything you sacrificed when you married your spouse? If so, what?
B: Being close to family...we live almost 7 hours away now. But it could be much worse, so we can't complain.
Z: My billfold. Aka new house, new car, new baby

TEN: What would your spouse say is the funniest photo of you? Try & describe the picture, or post it below!
B: Z loves this picture and I have no idea why. He thinks I look so silly and "rascally". This was on our first official date; we were driving to an A&M football game.
 
Z: I look ridiculous sitting on this bucket during our engagement session....she always cracks up 'til she cries when she looks at it.
 
 
 Hope you've all had a fantastic weekend! Can't wait to catch up on your blogs!
 

10 comments:

  1. Love you guys! Seriously, as answer to numba 6-adorbs hahah. I love your answer with Lorelei and Luke-I'm a Gilmore girls junkiee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was so fun! I love the picture question :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love your hubby sittin' on a bucket! You look cute even in that scrunched up face pic. I should call you the Bear's not the Fullwoods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha awww
    I love love loooove your answers.
    Thanks so much for linking up!
    Excited to be following along with you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always enjoy reading these :) Maybe I should make my Zac do this ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this made me smile too!! :)
    i love that you both answered the questions - so fun!
    how cute that you each had "bear" nicknames for one another for all these years - so sweet! i laughed at "cheeseburgers" as one of your answers for what zach can't live without. that would so be one of my answers for steve. he is a meatoholic!
    your first date pic is so cute - you can tell you were already having so much fun and feeling comfortable!!
    thanks so much for sharing! sending love to all three of you and wishing you a great monday!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. - i died laughing at the photo zach chose. it's beautiful and you look amazing. i laughed at what zach said about sitting on the bucket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I have been putting off commenting on this because I knew it was going to take a significant amount of time to say everything I wanted to. First of all, I am SO glad y'all did this! I loved reading it and I'm going to make G read it too. I love that your answer to the first question was so similar to mine and I love that Z said, "Just get her whatever she wants." Hahahaha I am still laughing at that and I've read this post several times. I love his Notebook answer too, so sweet. And he is right, you do have pretty eyes! Hahaha and he answered his billfold to what he sacrificed, typical man! I've been giggling at him sitting on that bucket too. Oh, this post is just too good! I love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the worst co-host ever! I totally read yalls last week and didn't leave a comment...sorry about that ( I thought I had)

    Hope to see yall link up again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!