BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, October 7, 2012

34 Weeks

 
Hi friends! As I sit here sipping hot chocolate with 87 mini marshmallows (yes, hot chocolate! in Houston! it's a miracle), I'm reflecting back on the past 7 months and trying to figure out where the time has gone. It seems as if just last week we were finding out about our tiny, growing miracle; November seemed light years away and the concept of bringing a life into this world felt overwhelmingly surreal. Now that we're merely weeks away from meeting our Little Man, things are becoming quite real rather quickly, and we are embracing the ticking clock. What a beautiful gift November holds.
 
 
To our Baby Boy:
Your steady little hiccups are beating deep in my belly right now and I love it. Your Daddy actually felt them on the outside of my tummy this afternoon; he was amazed at how well he could feel each and every one. We finished hanging all the pictures on your nursery walls today and are really pleased with how it turned out; you kicked and wiggled the entire time so I think you like it, too. It was as if you knew we were in your domain and wanted out to play. Soon, Baby, soon! We are counting down the days until your arrival (39, give or take a few) and can't wait to snuggle your sweet, precious self.
p.s. Mommy is loving your need for french fries lately!
 
How Far Along: 34 weeks, 2 days
Baby Size: 18 inches, 5 lbs.
Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yes...thank goodness for leggings!
Stretch Marks? No new ones to report
Sleep: Sleeping well, just waking up all through the night since Tiny thinks my bladder is a trampoline.
Best moment this week: It's hard to say, this whole week was pretty great. Z and I have enjoyed eating out almost every meal (shame on us!); we've definitely gotten our grub on and it's been pretty awesome.
Miss Anything? Not really...trying to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy while I can. I know I'm gonna miss this Little Guy being in my tummy :(.
Movement: Still lots. Two nights ago he was going craaaaazy. We're talking full out party in there.
Food Cravings: Turkey sandwiches on focaccia from Jason's Deli...yummm
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! Feeling great.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? Somewhere in between, still looking like a volcano/anthill
Wedding rings on or off? On & loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and anxious
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures tomorrow and going home for our shower on Saturday! We are so excited to see family and get a few days in West Texas.
 
 
Thanks for reading! Hope your October is off to a great start!

10 comments:

  1. i can't believe you've only gained 21 pounds! you look soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know the feeling of reality finally hitting! Next month you will be holding your darling little man in your arms. That would have to be the best early xmas present in the world!! You look gorge in your warm snuggly outfit by the way. Looks like the cooler weather has finally hit where you are.
    Made me laugh reading about your belly button as those are perfect words to describe mine at the mo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy October to you as well Britt. And please do share your pregnancy photos with us after you get them. =)

    I love reading your baby's story. Have you read any of mine? My little peanut is due at the end of January and we have so many things to get ready for and buy yet. Please read my Baby's Story. As a fellow first-time pregnant mom I think you would appreciate it.

    By the way, you still look beautiful. Love your leggings and tunic sweater. You seriously RADIATE!!


    Hugs <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO adorable and totally glowing! As for the hot chocolate and marshmallows...that sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as ever, have fun at home & your shower...can't wait to see pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will and I had hot chocolate this weekend as well! Loving this cold weather :) You look awesome! :) Have a great time at your shower, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg you are too
    Adorable...congrats on reaching months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 34 and a half weeks!! You are beautiful and glowing...that color is so pretty on you! I bet it feels great to switch to sweaters and hot chocolate!!
    I agree that it just goes by all so fast...I never believed it when I heard others say it...but it totally does. I love that you and Zach went out to eat @ almost every meal...I bet Tiny is lovin' it too!!
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend...wishing you a happy week ahead!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know you were doing maternity pictures! That'll be fun, I can't wait to see them! And I wish like heck I was going to be at your shower, I can't wait to hear about it and see the pictures from it. You look gorgeous! I can't believe Tiny will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!