BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Par for the Powder Room

Golf has always been a huge part of my life. My brothers and I were pretty much raised on the golf course and everyone in my family plays. I haven't played much since college, but Zach and I have been known to hit up the driving range from time to time. He hits it really far.

Last April, Z's family friends threw a "vintage ladies golf" themed shower for us. It was so cute! They gave us all of the decorations so we wanted to make sure and incorporate them in our new home.

the "trophy" table centerpiece you see on the bottom left is now happily living in our sitting room :)
The bathroom is just off our living room and entry hall. Here's a look from the outside...
and inside...
It still needs some work but overall we are happy with how it's coming along. At first I worried it would be too manly for a "powder room", which seems so prim and proper, but it fits us. Any suggestions? We've never really decorated a bathroom before so we could use any advice you'd like to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love!