BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Baby Baby (Bieber Style)

 
We tried a yummy, one-of-a-kind restaurant in Old Town Spring Saturday night (not sure the name...fail on my part); it was delicious! Great live music and the best chocolate chip pie we've ever eaten.
 
Bear wasn't too impressed....
 
Can't get enough of these cheeks.
 
Bear and I joined a Mommy and Me group and loved our first official playdate Monday! So many sweet mommas and babies that we are really going to enjoy getting to know.
 
 We enjoyed it so much that we met up with Jagger (and his mommy, Cris) for playdates again yesterday and today!
 
Cris informed me that Godiva offers free chocolate once a month to those who sign up for their mailing list...two minutes later I was downing a red velvet truffle.
 
Free panties! Felt like I was stealing from all these stores...but why not take advantage of promotions?!
 
Bear enjoyed all the freebies, too.
 
While I took pictures for this post, someone was a little poser himself...
 
Happy Hump Day!
 

14 comments:

  1. I need to hear about this mommy and me group! I'm glad y'all enjoyed it, it sounds fun! I'm jealous of your freebies, free panties at VS AND Godiva? That's pretty much the best freebies a girl can get. Bear looks adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that mommies and me group sounds fo fun!

    & a red velvet truffle?! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never miss my monthly Godiva!! Glad you are in the know now!!! MMMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy hump day to you to!!! Woohoo for freebies, who doesn't love some yummy chocolate :) and VS panties, double bonus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm....signing up for that free chocolate club is officially at the top of my priority list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. his cheeks are too cute!! and how great to be in a mommy and baby group. I'm jealous of your weather too!! thanks for your super sweet comment today - you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 3 last pictures! Seriously, he is so cute! How do you stand it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those types of restaurants that are do unique and kinda loveable and fun.
    I'm a new follower ;)

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that restaurant looks awesome, brittany!! i love the photo of bear on the hay bales - how stinkin' cute!! and omygosh, those last ones of him are beautiful...what a happy little man!! you take gorgeous pictures of him...he's lucky he will have all of these photos to look back on!
    your mommy and me group sounds like so much fun...awesome that you're meeting other mamas and their babes. and free chocolate and undies - sounds like a perfect day to me! :)
    i hope your week has been wonderful so far. happy thursday, pretty lady!
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. When we moved to our new area I was asked if I wanted to go to a moms group, but I don't have kids:( there went my only chance at making friends! Love the cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get enough of him either!! What a cutie! He looks so happy. Glad to hear that you have found some other mom's to meet up with. That's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is seriously so adorable!!

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!