BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Momma Style: Makin' Me Blush


top:J.Crew, jeans/belt:F21, shoes:Target, necklace:Charming Charlie, bracelets:Charming Charlie/F21, watch:Kohls


Being a mommy definitely has it's fashion perks and the right to wear comfy, laid back clothing is one of them. You all know by now that I'm obsessed with button-ups because of breastfeeding; they're the most logical choice for tops and luckily are everywhere right now. I've had my eye on this colorblock oxford from J.Crew for awhile and alas, it finally went on sale. Momma's gotta find deals, too.


Are you following the colorblock trend? Any other styles you're loving? Do tell!

Cheers to a beautiful weekend!
 

10 comments:

  1. Britt!

    You always look fab in your posts- love your hair and shoes!! The colorblocked button up is lovely with the turquoise necklace :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! That top is so fun, and paired with the jewelry and flats makes it fabulous! Hope your weekend is going wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! I love the pink top paired with that fabulous necklace! Ahhh, Charming Charlie...I want one in my house! You always pick pieces that compliment each other so well!
    Love your watch and bracelets! And the jeans look great on you!!
    You're one beautiful mama! Happy weekend, Brittany! Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your shirt, I have my eye on a colour block bag!

    Have a great weekend, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look Gorgeous. Love the outfit, especially the top. I agree about button-downs being so versatile, great choices for new mothers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing! You look amazing! I love, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that top! Super fun and flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I like this colorblock top! I just looked and there is a blue one too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!