BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Friday, February 15, 2013

Bear's First V-Day

 
We kept it simple...cuddle time and a few small, special gifts for Baby. Somebody loves his Daddy.
 
Hope you & your Valentine had a special day!
 
My parents are on their way to Houston right now so Bear and I are busy preparing for a fun weekend. We just left chocolates & a note on their pillows...having house guests is such a treat! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
p.s. There's a Snickers Chocolate Chip Cheesecake in the oven that's smelling heavenly...recipe coming soon :).
 

13 comments:

  1. In 10 years he might have a Valentine other then Mommy and Daddy. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is absolutely ADORABLE! so glad you stopped by my blog :)

    -Emma
    chasingtexas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is such a SWEETIE!! I love his smile AND his serious face!!
    Have a GREAT visit with your parents!!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little Bear! The faces he makes melt my heart. Have fun with your family and I can't wait to hear more about that Snickers cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stinkin cute!

    cant wait to hear about the cheesecake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be ablе to find good information frοm your
    contеnt.

    Ηere is my blog Www.Sfgate.Com
    Also see my webpage > Myflex.blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet day for you all!! I LOVE Bear's smiles...he IS going to be quite the heartbreaker! :) He is looking more and more like the both of you!! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family this weekend!!
    P.S. - his onesie is so cute...red looks great on Bear!
    Have a happy one! Lots of love xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Happy 1st Valentine's Day to Bear! And house guests are the best: Nate's parents are in for the weekend and it's so fun entertaining and spending time with loved ones! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww your little Bear seriously gets cuter every time I see him! You are so lucky spending Valentines day with the two special boys in your life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We didn't get Mia ANYTHING for Valentines... I'm such a bad mom, ha ha! I love your little Bear's onesie! Definitely a heart breaker :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!