BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Sunday, July 15, 2012

22 Weeks

I feel like a broken record, always saying our weeks have been "fast yet wonderful", but it's true. This week was certainly no exception; I flew home for the bridal shower of a good friend and spent the latter part of the week devouring Mexican food and visiting with family. My parents and grandma came down to Houston yesterday to spend some time with Z and me; we've had such a fun weekend!

To our Baby Boy:
It's official, you have a bed! Your Daddy surprised me (and you, of course) with a crib when we got back home yesterday. It's absolutely perfect; I hope you'll love it as much as we do. We're praying you'll sleep really well, and for long periods of time, in it as well. Today was Momma's birthday and it seems you got just as many presents (or more) than I did. Your grandparents already adore you. You are kicking like crazy as I type this and it makes me smile; I know that's your own little way of letting me know you're safe and sound deep in the depths of my belly. We love you so much, little one, and can't wait to meet your sweet self come November.

How Far Along: 22 weeks, 2 days
Baby Size: 11 inches long (the length of a spaghetti squash!), 1 lb.
Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? A few, but mostly flowy dresses that allow belly-freedom :)
Stretch Marks? Not yet, still lotioning up every night
Sleep: Sleeping really well...just wish I could sleep on my tummy
Best moment this week: Visiting with my parents and grandma who came to Houston this weekend. They're still here and we are hitting the outlet mall tomorrow!
Miss Anything? Being able to zip up my pants
Movement: Lots! Baby is a big time mover.
Food Cravings: Chocolate milk, chicken alfredo, chips & queso
Anything making you queasy or sick? Fortunately no, it's wonderful! Although I did fly home last Wednesday and Tiny didn't enjoy his first flight very much. That's the first time I've ever felt nauseous and uncomfortable on a plane.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? Still normal looking, but it feels like it could pop out any day now.
Wedding rings on or off? On & loose
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Catching up on rest and tv shows this week; it's been an eventful couple of weeks! Tiny and I are gonna take it easy the rest of the week.

Hope you had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable!!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy, HAPPY birthday, brittany!! i hope your day and night has been wonderful!
    you are beautiful and your dress and accessories are so awesome...ahhh, i love patterns like that and am always drawn to them!!
    stuffing yourself with mexican food...we did that too this weekend! :) it is my favorite! i'm glad you had a wonderful time at the bridal shower and with the ones you love. <3
    i hope your week is amazing. <3
    xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that belly poppin out, not much longer now and he'll be here!!!!
    PS: love love the last picture of you and your birthday banner. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKA!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! Especially in the last picture. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah for a crib! cute pictures as always! and I LOVE those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy {belated} Birthday gorgeous!! That bump is lookin' mighty cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your looking fantastic!! Happy Birthday

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so behind! Reason for all the crazy comments I have been super busy w my Zac getting ready to move..happy birthday! I can't wait to see the little boys room and him of course how exciting now stop giving me baby fever ;) Jk go ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!