BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Belated 4th!

So....apparently I haven't quite mastered the scheduling of blog posts. I thought this was set to post on the 4th while Zach and I were back home, but apparently I messed up :(. Here's a late, but still heartfelt, post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Independence Day!!

There's no better time to show my appreciation for the two heroes in my life, my brothers. My older brother, Shane, is a Captain in the Army and currently serving in Honolulu, HI. My little brother, Ryan, is in his first year at the United States Air Force Academy and has just started Basic Training. I can't begin to understand the sacrifices they've made and the dedication to our great nation that these two have shown, but I do know how lucky I am to call them my brothers. I love you, Shane and Ryan, and can't wait to see you both again....when you're uncles :).


Christmas 1993
Christmas 2011

A huge thank you to everyone else who's served, past or present, in our military; you are truly the backbone of this country. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

 
Hope you had a wonderful 4th, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, thank you to all of our servicemen and women: so neat that both of your brothers' serve! Tell them thank you from the blog world! And your nails are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't figured out to schedule posts either :)

    Happy belated 4th!

    Loving your nails! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I wasn't even aware that you could schedule posts...so you are way ahead of me! : ) I am so proud of both of your brothers, I can't imagine the pride that you have for them both.

    CUTE nails! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I messed up the first few times I tried to schedule a blog post too!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I have always wondered what happens when you schedule a blog post! Happy to read this beautiful post. Your brothers are definitely admired and are amazing and strong men. The photo of you all when you were younger is too sweet. And to look at the present photo, just awesome to look back and to the now.
    Your nails are pretty!!!!
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend! And happy 21 weeks, beautiful mama!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!