BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maternity Style: Rompin' Around

romper:F21, belt:F21, bracelets:Glitter, necklace/rings:F21, flats:unknown

Please ignore the fact that it was trash pick-up day and apparently Zach thought it'd be humorous to make sure trash cans were in every single shot. I think he's secretly trying to get fired from his photographer duties.

Rompers have been a favorite of mine for the past couple months. They are a pregnant lady's dream...cool, comfy, and belly-friendly. It's a bit funny to think I'm wearing a big-girl onesie, but also seems slightly appropriate considering my current condition. Embrace all things baby, right? :) Now if only they'd put some snaps in the crotch area to allow easier bathroom trips, I'd have a closet full of these things.

 
What's your take on rompers? Are you a fan, too?

11 comments:

  1. i love rompers as well! i need more in my wardrobe!

    and too funny about the trash cans. i think someone is kinda begging to be fired, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fan of rompers! I love them. Generally, all I wear anymore are dresses and skirts, but the romper allows you to have a relaxed "weekend" look but still the freedom of a dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be a mama stylist! :) i love the purple romper!
    i love rompers...a couple summers back i bought a bunch...i need to pick up a few. you're right - they are so comfortable. and great for going out to eat - more room for more food! :)
    you are adorable!
    xoxox
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love rompers! except going to the bathroom. : ) you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The romper, bracelet, belt... adorable! I don't own a romper but I totally wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All for Rompers!! At first i hated them, but now (like you said) I embrace them and I am not even preggo!! Love the color of yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love rompers, a good friend of mine in Hawaii got me hooked on them. I think every girl should have a few or a good handful in their closet. Cute color by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate those darn things! Ok, ok I may be a bit bitter. I can't wear them because of my height. Every. Single. One that I have tried on is too short in the torso. Dumb. Same with most one piece swimsuits. Sad day for tall people when you can't even find a wearable romper! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see them on other people and they always look great (you for example) but I just cant bring myself to wear them. One, I'm quite short and curvy so I think they'd make me look frumpy and 2. I just dont have the legs to hang out the bottom of them lol.

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok how cute are you!? I just found your blog and that is the cutest pregnant outfit! I am due in a month and a half! so love love love fashion for maternity ha.
    Definitely your newest follower! xoxo
    http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!