BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby's Bathroom (quack quack)

Hi friends! Here's a preview of Tiny's ducky-themed bathroom, which is almost finished. We are going for a more "sophisticated" look in the nursery, so we thought we'd have a little fun with his bathroom. The room was already painted sky blue, so we simply added little quacky touches here and there to make nightly bath rituals something he'll enjoy :). Hopefully.

golf and football rubber duckies, naturally

Sorry for the crazy amount of pictures; ducks are just so darn cute! Maybe I should redo our master bath too......

Happy Hump Day, ladies!

13 comments:

  1. how sweet! I'd love a seperate bathroom for baby, but alas...only one bathroom we all have to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with the bathroom! Your baby will surely love it. I am really enjoying decorating for my baby, too. Like you, it makes me want to redo more rooms in the house! Home projects are fun.

    We are so close in our pregnancy and it's nice to have found your blog. Look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all the adorable different types of duckies! so cute! ps- aren't you cute with your little baby bump in the mirror?! love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun that he gets his own bathroom! and it is so cute too! we are in dire need of redoing our bathroom. so many projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! The rubber ducks are precious, love the sports themed ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is tooooo cute!!! i love it! you did such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bathroom is too adorable! I love it and Tiny will too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that he already has his own bathroom, I didnt get my "OWN" till I was in like highschool lol. Super cute duckies!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, so cute! I wish our house had a bathroom I could turn into a kid's room but only one bathroom. One day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable guys! I love the ducky soap pump, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You two are just too cute. Tiny is certainly lucky to have such creative and loving parents. Love this bathroom:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is adorable, Brittany!! I love the football and golf duckies. It DOES look like it'd be a lot of fun to take a bath in there! :)
    You guys did great! And I can't wait to see Tiny's nursery! I am sure I will be ooohing and ahhhing.
    Xoxoxx
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK! how stinking cute is this!? oh my goodness! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!