BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Maternity Style: Bright

dress:Dillards, shoes:Target, bracelets:Glitter, necklace:F21

My parents gave me this dress for my birthday and I love it. Thanks, Mom and Dad! It's comfortable and cool, while still being bright and fun. Dresses are such an easy choice for expecting ladies because they provide belly-freedom and aren't too tight or stuffy. I love the tie die print in this particular dress because it accentuates the belly, my best feature :).

I'm also finding that wedges are a great way to dress up my feet a little without the pain and discomfort of heels or pumps. Pregnancy makes the whole "beauty is pain" saying go out the window. Let's change that to "beauty is staying in your pajamas as long as possible, sometimes all day, and only wearing make-up when you know you will be seen (Wal Mart runs don't count)"...shall we?

Happy Saturday, friends!

7 comments:

  1. Looking darling, with your ever growing baby bump! I am very much pro all day pajama days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come dress shopping in your closet!!! You have the cutest dresses, I love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and the wedges compliment it wonderfully! I agree with those rules, pregnant or not- ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look. beautiful pregnant glow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would wear that prego or not. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your parents have great taste!! i saw those shoes in target and loved them!
    ahh, you need to be a mama designer. :)
    you make me even more excited to grow a bump!! thank you for sharing your beautiful journey with us all. <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I am half as cute as you are when I am pregnant!! Love you hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!