BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Five Things: Beauty Edition

Hi, ladies! Lately I've been reading lots of beauty product reviews on all of your blogs and I absolutely love them. So very educational! Plus there's just something wonderful about getting to peek into other people's make-up bags :).

When preparing a "Five Things" post for this week, I decided it'd be fun to highlight five products that I couldn't live without. Okay, I guess I could if I had to, but life simply wouldn't be the same. You know what I mean. My sister-in-law, Scarlett, is 95% to thank for everything you're about to see in this post....thank you, sweet Scar! She is a beauty product expert and spoils me with treats from Sephora. Before she came along, I thought Wal Mart had everything the beauty world has to offer. How pathetically wrong was I? Once again, thank you for saving me, Scarlett! 


Smith's Rosebud Salve Lip Balm
This stuff is heaven on your lips. I put it on every single night after I shower; it rejuvenates the skin and leaves your kissers feeling extra soft and smooth.

Mary Kay eye make-up remover
My mother-in-law sells Mary Kay and gave me this product last Christmas; it has quickly become one of my favorites. It's the best eye make-up remover I've ever used, and even gets off waterproof mascara without any hassle.

Urban Decay eye-liner in Bourbon & Ransom
I am obsessed with these little liners! They glide on so smoothly and evenly, and are perfect for day or night wear.

Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes
Basically I love these towelettes because they make life so much easier. It's likely that you've used them, or a similar brand, and understand what I mean. No real explanation needed :)

laura mercier tinted moisturizer
Best.moisturizer.ever. Love that it has spf too, so I get sun protection during these blazing months of summer.

There you have it! Five products that I wouldn't want to go a day without. I'm just itching to hear what some of your favorite products are too, so please share!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE mary kay's eye make up remover as well. it really is the best one out there! and i want to try that eye liner! i've been looking for a new brand, and I hope that might be the perfect fit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rosebud salve too! Great stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love makeup remover towelettes - use them every day! i need to try the other things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing you awesome products, brittany! those eyeliners look so fun...love the colors. i am in love with makeup...a little too much. my mom says i have enough to make over the whole world. lol. but i don't think you can ever have too much. :)
    i've been wanting to try those towelettes. you've inspired me to pick some up next time i'm at Target!
    happy fourth of july to you, zach, and tiny!!!
    xoxoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used Mary Kay's eye makeup remover in the past and it is awesome! I also have used Neutrogena's towelettes, which is a much easier way to remove makeup! I need to add SPF moisturizer to my routine: not sure if my current kind has it. Thanks for sharing, happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotta get me some of that lip balm. I feel like I perpetually chapped lips, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't use colored eye liners :( they always mess w/ my eyes. I did buy those colored ones but I guess now I know. I use Bare Minerals I love it! I also love the line TARTE, Too Faced, and Benefit..you can find them at Ulta. A little on the pricier side but I don't wear a lot of makeup so it always lasts forever for me! I've always heard Laura Mercier was really good but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!