BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Friday, July 20, 2012

Twenty-Five

My parents and grandma came down last weekend to celebrate my twenty-fifth birthday; we had the best time! Mom even made her famous homemade ice cream, which Tiny naturally loved. Thank you Mom, Dad, and Mamaw for making this the best birthday yet. I love you guys!
Also a huge thank you to sweet Z who made the most amazing cupcakes (fudge filled!), hung a princess banner, put together a beautiful floral arrangment, and gave me my first set of real pearls :). He's a keeper!

Zach put together this arrangement...isn't it beautiful?

Tiny cleaned up! A few of his goodies.....

Thank you, blog friends, for all your sweet birthday wishes as well. You sure know how to make a girl feel special! Love to you all.

8 comments:

  1. you can't even tell you're pregnant in that dress! you look fab--and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!Gorgeous photos:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday!! What a wonderful day for you and real pearls...what a treasure. Love the golf shoes for Tiny. I doubt that he will be spoiled!!!!! That's what grandparents do... I am waiting to see the baby bump.
    You might like to see the mini scrapbook album that I just finished for a friend of mine. It will be on line on Monday. Have a great weekend. PS...the cupcakes sound delicious too:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally forgot to ask you how your birthday was on the phone yesterday! I'm glad you had a great 25th! The cupcakes and burgers look amazing! Lucky girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I call my grandma Mamaw as well. Must be a Texas Girl thing lol. I so badly want a real pearl necklace, one day one day. Looks like yall had some great family time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, just catching up with your blog. you are just the cutest thing. but our little guy totally has the little golf overalls! ha so cute. they will totally be twinners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!