BLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE photo dotFWF_zpsbc04b97d.pngBLOG TITLE

Friday, July 13, 2012

Baby Face

Tiny had his big anatomy scan on Monday afternoon and I'm proud to report everything went great; he's right on track! When I saw that sweet face on the screen, my heart felt like it might leap out of my chest. It's so incredible that a human being is growing in my belly; it really is a miracle.



Tiny cooperated well at first, giving us some good looks at his little face...

Then he got embarrassed of the sono tech seeing him naked and decided to hide...he's a rascal like his Daddy! We laughed so hard.

itty bitty foot

We don't have another scan until the end of August, but I'm already counting down the days. It makes me feel even closer to our boy when I see him wiggling around and making faces. 

Thank you all so much for following along with our baby news; your thoughtful words always make my day :). Happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh that's too sweet!! I bet that was the best seeing the faces. Makes it feel so real I bet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great pictures. my ultrasound pics always look fuzzy. im so happy for you!! congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygoodness, brittany!! tiny is adorable!! you can really see him in that first picture! and how cute - the photos of him covering his face! it IS amazing...the life you are carrying! it is a true miracle...all of it! <3
    i'm so happy everything went well and that you and zach got a close look at your sweet boy!!
    wishing you a fabulous weekend!! <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawww what a precious view of him. Especially him covering his face, how sweet! So glad everything checked out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little baby face! I can't imagine the feeling you must have when you see his little face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is so cute already! glad to hear everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS!!! There's a baby in there! It amazing to see his face and everything! Sorry I'm a little late catching up in blogland! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love!